- 70%+ certified organic ingredients
- Broad spectrum SPF 30 protection
- Specially formulated with ingredients clinically shown to protect against IR and HEV light:
- Liposhield® HEV Melanin has shown in clinical studies to mitigate skin damage caused by HEV light (Blue Light Waves)
- Elix-IR™ has shown in clinical studies to mitigate IR-induced skin damage
- LightWaves Defense [JS+M] Cultures have shown in clinical studies to mitigate the damage caused by IR and HEV light (Blue Light Waves)
- Nourishes with Hyaluronic Acid
- Reef Safe/Reef Friendly
Lightwaves Defense Active Plant Cell Culture (Jasmin Sambac + Mangosteen)
Derived from exotic Indian Jasmine and enriched with the potent antioxidant of Mangosteen, this patented complex mitigates skin damage caused by IR and HEV (High Energy Visible Light). Promotes skin radiance and a younger-looking appearance.
Derived from Polygonum Aviculare Extract, Elix-IR completely protects elastic fibers of papillary and reticular dermis from IR damage to prevent premature aging appearing after repeat sun exposure.
Derived from Melanin, it is designed to protect the skin from damaging high energy visible (HEV) light/Blue/Violet light. Protects skin from HEV Light, prevents oxidative stress, prevents the generation of an impaired barrier, prevents skin aging and possibly prevents hyperpigmentation.
How to use:
Use alone: Apply daily to cleansed skin, 15 minutes before sun exposure. Dispense into palm of hand and apply evenly across face and neck using upward strokes. For best results, use 3-5 drops for use per area of face and neck: your t-zone, left and right cheeks, neck, and décolleté, or as much product is needed to fully cover exposed skin.
Use blended with your everyday skincare and makeup: Dispense several drops into hand, mixing equal parts with your favorite moisturizer or foundation. Apply liberally to face and neck as needed to cover exposed skin. Disclaimer: Blending Sun Silk Drops with other products may decrease the claimed SPF value.
Reapply immediately after swimming, sweating, or towel drying, and at least every two hours.